You deserve it! Take a break from those new years resolutions and enjoy making these tasty coffee sugar cookies! Perfect treat to keep you warm during these winter months! ENJOY =)!
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground coffee - Try our Organic Guatemala offering
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (I used kosher)
- In a mixer, cream together butter and sugar.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, vanilla, and coffee until fully incorporated.
- In separate bowl add together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Slowly add your egg mixture to the butter mixture until well combined. Slowly add flour mixture until fully combined, do not over beat.
- Chill this dough for at least one hour, preferably overnight.
- When you are ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out dough on floured solid surface to about 1/2 inch thick. Using a circle cookie cutter, punch out circles and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until edges are slightly golden. Allow cookies to cool completely before covering in any icing.
Recipe from IamBaker
Subscribe to our newsletter: